Feb 7, 2008

The Sony Ericsson T270 and T280

The Sony Ericsson T270 and T280 are the new phones introduced by the Sony Ericsson group which is targeted for the common ma. The price range is not too high for anyone to get worried these phones are of around 82 grams. With an advantageous talk time of up to 7 hours so it seems good deal for a simple accessory as this phone is. A TFT pane of 128 x 160 pixels, both the phones the T270 and T280 comes with a good quality of FM player along with the feature of MP3 ringtones, a WAP browser and a clear speakerphone so it seems an edge over other phones of this segment. The surprising element that popped up is the feature of Bluetooth that is enabled in both the phones.

These phones target the common customer with not so high pricing. The T270a and T280a are available only in North America with two distinct colors and the T270i and the T280i are available for the rest of the world in the same two colors the silver black and copper silver.

These phones are different from their sport version that comes with the 1.3 mega pixel camera. These phones have proved that being slim is not the only thing to be a hit but the features in this segment do matter a lot. Hence these phones give look of economical and smart phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Techno Blog. You are free to comment on any aspect but any spam or advertising is not allowed. I will reply to you comment shortly.