A. Copyright Claims
To expedite our handling of your notice, please use the following format or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act.
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed upon. This includes identification of the web page or specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by either the dates in which they appear or by the permalink of the post. Include the URL to the concerned material infringing your copyright (URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter), or link to initial post with sufficient data to find it.
2. Identify the material that you allege is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in Item #1 above. Include the name of the concerned litigious material (all images or posts if relevant) with its complete reference.
3. Provide information on which Techno Blog may contact you, including your email address and your name and position.
4. Provide the address, if available, to allow Techno Blog to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content, including email address.
5. Also include a statement of the following: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law.”
6. Also include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the notification.
8. Send the written notification by electronic mail to the following:
B. Counter-Notification Policy
To be effective, a Counter-Notification must be a written communication by the alleged infringer provided to Techno Blog’s Designated Author (as set forth above) that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. The Subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district of South Carolina, or if the Subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Techno Blog may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
Techno Blog shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
Techno Blog shall inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
Techno Blog shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Techno Blog’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Techno Blog’s system.
Finally Notices and Counter-Notices with respect to this website must meet then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov for details.