Oct 17, 2007

Windows Vista Wallpaper Pack

Suddenly Adding Wallpaper Packs, Why ?

Well for quite some time now, I am getting requests from my friends to include some wallpapers in my blog, so I thought to add some. Till this time vista flavor is spread over the world and let us see what we will get in Vista (formally “LONGHORN"). So I am dedicating a very simple wallpaper pack of vista for my friends (offcourse for all my blog readers). I hope so you all like it. I may update this pack with more wallpaper in future.

Here are some details about the pack:

Info about author of this pack: This pack was created by deviantART and the original page can be found here.

Resolution Added: 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1200

Information about Pack:
Total 16 Wallpaper included in a pack. Basically there are three themes in pack.
Vista Curve (8 color variation)
Silky Embossed (4 color Variation)
Flat (4 color Variation)

Download from Here.
Note:
For more information read readme.txt included in ZIP file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Techno Blog. You are free to comment on any aspect but any spam or advertising is not allowed. I will reply to you comment shortly.